With Supply Chain Management based on Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV), mapping processes along the entire supply chain is highly efficient.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ensures smooth processes in purchasing, sales, manufacturing, logistics and warehouse. You can use Supply Chain Management (SCM) to adjust and control the workflows customized to specific requirements. Supply Chain Management in Dynamics 365 Business Central can be configured flexibly and helps you integrate all business partners in the best possible way. For example, procurement, processing and delivery times can be reduced and optimized.
SCM functions in Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Scheduling and purchasing functions
- Inventory and warehouse location management
- Picking, packing and shipping
- Item tracking including mobile data capture
- Warehouse evaluation and control
- Mapping different organisation and warehouse structures