High-performance platform for financial management and controlling
Enjoy sunny days with your financial management. The ERP application Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV) is essentially based on an application for financial accounting. The functions of this application can also be used without the integrated use of enterprise resource planning or production modules or projects of the complete ERP suite. Also as standalone modules they offer a high-performance platform in order to meet the requirements in the field of financial management and in management accounting of companies. Straightforward, fast and mobile – check your financial management no matter where.
- … you meet important compliance requirements by the use of a certified, integrated business software.
- … you are also fulfilling the specifications of international accounting systems.
- … you have high-performance modules for financial accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable management, payment transactions, asset accounting, human resources, travel expense accounting, payroll accounting, etc. at your disposal.
- … you create a consistent database which can be continuously evaluated in all areas by using a flexible dimension concept.
- … you create essential reports in all business areas: cashflow statement and liquidity analysis, accounting, profit and loss statement, cost and revenue statement and consolidation.
- … you can streamline your financial processes and make them more efficient, for instance by the integration of a Document Management Systems (DMS) and the use of approval and release workflows.
- ... you transfer the data of the financial accounting in internal settlement areas of cost and activity accounting where you can create the Overhead Cost Controlling and profitability analysis accordingto your needs.
- … even large amounts of data can be processed automatically.
- … an easy and secure connection of previous systems (for instance accounting systems, production and operating data acquisition systems) can be realized via open technology.
- … and Qlik, you enter into a comprehensive data analysis and an expressive visualization of correlations within your data.
- … you are mobile and have access to your data from everywhere.
The financial management based on Dynamics 365 Business Central combines various aspects of the financial system, controlling and the cost and activity accounting. The value-based components of all other areas such as purchasing, sales, warehousing etc. will be summarized in financial management.