Be consistently successful in the spare parts market
The Automotive-IT industry solution is based on the standard functions of Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) ERP software and has been expanded with special features for auto parts industry.
This business solution enables a universal automation of business processes and covers the total value chain from finance management to scheduling, sales and logistics up to warehouse management and e-commerce.
For wholesaling, universal supply chain management concepts are put into place that optimise the obtaining and availability of products, as well as internal storage control and logistics in the sales department. Important brand-specific functions are integrated within the main modules: product management, telesales, used spare parts, warranties and the overview of prices and conditions (amongst others).
For businesses with attached car workshops, the Automotive-IT industry solution offers special types of orders. Besides, commercially available cataloguing systems are integrated in order to simplify the most complex product searches for the user.
- Special features and functions for automotive parts retail and the supplier industry (used parts, warranty, telephone sales, etc.)
- Integration of standard catalog systems (Centro Digital, TecDoc, Cosy, ESI Tronic, etc.)
- E-commerce integration (B2B/B2C platforms like TecCom, online shops, customer portals, SmartClient, etc.)
- Comprehensive item, price, and condition management
- Business intelligence: Comprehensive reporting (QlikView, Qlik Sense)
- Vehicle management (order processing for workshops)
- Many years of industry experience and expertise
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes/transactions in automotive aftermarket
- Wide range of successfully implemented jobs in automotive parts retail
- Numerous contacts and partnerships
- Fast, professional support over the long term