Qlik® NPrinting – fancy reports made easy
Advanced reporting and distribution solution for data and analyses from Qlik Sense and QlikView.
Do you want to make appealing reports in no time?
The Qlik NPrinting reporting platform quickly generates reports working with data and elements from QlikView and Qlik Sense to distribute them automatically in a range of familiar standard formats (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML, pdf etc.). The web-based architecture gives you central control to configure, schedule and distribute reports through a variety of channels. The NPrinting NewsStand web portal is the main repository where users have access to all their authorized reports, which they can subscribe to and download.
The platform features multi-engine scalability to offer better control and security in the company and thus ensure high availability and fast performance.
In this way Qlik NPrinting allows you to share knowledge and analyze data across your entire company and beyond
Quick and easy report generation
- Reporting in widely adopted Microsoft® Office formats such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Report editing capability that includes functions from the programs of the corresponding formats (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Pixel perfect reports in HTML and other formats
- Easy-to-use, web-based client that runs on all mobile devices
Deliver the right reports to the right people at the right time
- Create, plan and deliver reports centrally over a variety of channels (online portal NewsStand, e-mail, transfer drive etc.)
- Filter information to create personalized reports that are meaningful to the users
- Enjoy role-based security on app level for administrators, developers and recipients
- Generate appealing reports with the ease of drag & drop in widely adopted formats
- Make use of all Microsoft Office functions
- Distribute knowledge and insights in quickly adaptable reports
- Use the same platform for data discovery and report generation
- Enjoy advanced security and scalability for large enterprise deployments
- Save costs by abolishing outdated BI and reporting systems